If we can be of assistance, please call or email us anytime. The temple general number is 518-374-8173.
Sue Litynski, Executive Director
Sue was invited to become our executive director in 2008, originally joining our congregation as bookkeeper a few years before. Sue offers the Temple continuity that comes with years of experience with our congregation as well as in finance and accounting. In addition, Sue brings to us a firm upbringing in Judaism as well as a real understanding of the community we are trying to build and maintain. Sue lives in Niskayuna with her husband Jim, and her three children, Aleks, Gillian, and Jackie.
Arnold Rotenberg, Director of Congregational Jewish Living
Arnie came to our congregation in May, 2016. He has been in Jewish Education for almost 40 years both as a teacher (secular and Judaic) and administrator, most recently as Education Director at Congregation Rodeph Sholom in Bridgeport Connecticut. Arnie has a BA from the University of Denver and MA from the University of Colorado-Denver in Elementary Education. He has also studied at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Academy for Jewish Religion and Harvard University. Arnie is an amateur astronomer finding spiritual moments studying the universe. Arnie currently lives in Schenectady; all his children are grown working in their own professions.
- Kathy Laws, Administrative & Religious School Assistant and Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Warren, Administrative Assistant to Rabbi Matt Cutler: email@example.com
- Sharon Lotano, Bookkeeper: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie Kohn, Librarian: email@example.com
- Matt Yager, Building Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noah Wagner, Maintenance Assistant: email@example.com