If you could, you would celebrate at home.
There is something about home that is warm and embracing. It feels comfortable. And it feels right. But your house isn’t quite big enough. Plus you would have to clean. A lot. You could have it outside. That is unless it rains.
Members of Congregation Gates of Heaven have come to feel that the temple is truly an extension of their home. And it can be for you too.
Our spacious and comfortable facility is available for rental to members and non-members for meetings, life cycle events, concerts, and lectures.
For more information or to reserve your space, please contact Sue at 518-374-8173 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sanctuary Seats 200 or 900 with Folding Chairs
- Social Hall Seats up to 250 depending on Event Needs
- 2 Meeting Rooms
- 16 Classrooms
- 2 Libraries
- Professional Kitchen (non-Kosher)
- WIFI Throughout Building
- Presentation Equipment
- Tables, Chairs, Place Settings, Linens Available
- Video Taping Available
- 75 Space Parking Lot
- Gift Shop
At Gates we pride ourselves on being and all inclusive Jewish community. We strive to make services and programs accessible and enjoyable for all of our members and guests.
Our building offers: (If there is something you need that we dont offer, please let us know.)
- Ramps outside and inside the building
- Ramp access to the Bimah
- Handicap bathrooms
- Assisted listening devices
- Sign Language interpreters (upon adequate time requests)
- Large print prayer books
- Infant changing table in bathroom