Nov. 20, 2013: The Story Teller by Jodi Picoult
- Discussion leaders: Ann Sail and Linda Weiss
- Home: Ellen Blake
- This novel is about Sage Singer, a young women from a Jewish background who becomes friends with Jose, an older German man in town. This is a Holocaust story.
Jan. 12, 2014 (Note: Sunday at 2pm):The Talk Funny Girl by Roland Merullo
- Discussion leaders: Elisa Meredith
- Home: Ellen Strauss
- Marjorie Richards is a seventeen0year-old whose parents live such an isolated life in rural New Hampshire that they have developed their own dialect.
March 26, 2014: I’ll Seize the Day Tomorrow by Jonathan Goldstein
- Discussion leader: Susan Comninos
- Home: Barbara Walton
- Goldstein is the offbeat Montreal host of the CBC Radio show Wire Tap. He has written a book that tells of his 52 week countdown to his 40th birthday.
May 21, 2014: The Inn at Lake Devine by Elinor Lipman
- Discussion leaders: Rochelle Shapiro
- Home: Irit Magnes
- In the spring of 1962, Natalie Marx’s mother is not allowed to take a vacation at an inn in Vermont because they are Jewish. Elinor Lipman combines tragedy and romance in this provocative comedy.
June 11, 2014 Annual Potluck Dinner and Book Selection at the home of Ann Sail.